Tree Huggin' Bacon Luvin'

Mmmm...bacon...

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

It's about time!


Apparently, I've forgotten how to type or blog or think or record a thought or whatever it takes to get me to post to this thing. Not like life is standing still and I have nothing to report. Since last we met, I've been to Virgin Gorda, Fayetteville, San Antonio, the Catskills, Maine, and Chicago.

And speaking of Chicago, for my birthday (which is now more than a month ago) I went to my first Cubs game at Wrigley! Right now, the Cubs are tied for first place with the Brewers...but the day I saw them, they beat the Brewers in a dramatic come-from-behind-bottom-of-the-9th win. Go CUBS!!!

Anyhoo, lots of other people have been posting such cool stuff to their sites that I thought I'd at least get a post out here to remind myself how to do it.

Really, that's all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home