Tree Huggin' Bacon Luvin'

Mmmm...bacon...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Work Here Is Done

After how many posts, it is high time that this blog lives up to its name and I actually comment on the most wonderful of meats, bacon.  Oh, bacon, how I love thee. 

For those who don't know it, I went through a period in my life (about 20 years off and on) where I didn't eat most kinds of meat.  The one meat exempted from this crazy abstinence fad was bacon. Why?  Because bacon is a condiment, not a meat.  Although, if you follow (and who doesn't) the best blog ever - Bacon Today - they will tell you, bacon is meat candy.  I think I'm sold on this concept because candy is so much more fun than condiments. 

And if you start following Bacon Today like you know you should, my work here is done.  On this site, you will learn about bacon-scented candles, colored bacon, how a poll in Canada had that population pick bacon over sex, and so much more.  You'll also read a touching (if not a bit odd) marriage proposal that involved bacon.  If we're one thing, bacon people are true to our passions.

Not surprisingly, I am now hungry for bacon and I find myself in a crazy situation where there is none in the house.  Must sign off now, and head to the store.

Mmm...bacon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home